Zero G Tour W
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time appr. 4-7 workdays
- Order number: 146-8050459773446
- GTIN 8050459773446
- manufacturer number 20153300
- manufacturer Tecnica
A four-buckle women’s touring boot that doesn’t compromise weight for skiingperformance, the Zero G Tour W is a true backcountry gem designed for intermediate toadvanced female backcountry skiers. Weighing in at 1,500 grams (for a size 26.5), itboasts a 55-degree range of motion for mega mobility on the skin track. On the descent,a four-buckle design with a flex of 105 makes the Zero G Tour W a great downhillperformer.
- Customizaion Liner:
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 9523 with low tech inserts, VIBRAM rubber
- Shell: PU- Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyolefine
- Liner: Pro Light W with laces
- Buckles: 4 light Magnesum, hiking position
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap
- C.A.S. Shell: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less...|Low Tech Inserts: Dynafit Certified Inserts|Double Blocking Mobility Cuff System: A new Mobility Cuff System offers a Double blocking system that increases performance, stability and safety
- Offers 55º touring range of motion for a natural and effortless movement
- Self-adjusting system...|Vibram: Thanks to our partnership with Vibram, Tecnica skiboots feature Vibram soles characterized by a dual-density rubber compound. Yellow harder rubber in those areas closed to the binding, in order to...
|Size:||22, 22,5, 23, 23,5, 24, 24,5, 25, 25,5, 26, 26,5, 27, 27,5|