Zero G Tour Scout W
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time appr. 4-7 workdays
- Order number: 146-8050459773262
- GTIN 8050459773262
- manufacturer number 20153200
- manufacturer Tecnica
A four-buckle touring boot that feels lightweight on the uphill and locks in for highperformanceturns on the descent, the Zero G Tour Scout W is unrivaled forexperienced backcountry skiers. Weighing just 1,360 grams (for a size 26.5)—a fractionof the weight compared to other ski boots—it boasts a 55-degree range of motion soyou can glide without resistance on the skin track. On the descent, the 115 flex providesthe support needed for making aggressive, confident turns down every type of terrainthat crosses your path.
- Customizaion Liner:
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 9523 with low tech inserts, VIBRAM rubber
- Shell: Grilamid- Quick Instep
- Cuff: PU
- Liner: ULTRALIGHT - LIGHT FIT W, with laces- Recco®
- Buckles: 4 light Magnesum, hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 35mm light with hook
- C.A.S. Shell: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less...|Low Tech Inserts: Dynafit Certified Inserts|Double Blocking Mobility Cuff System: A new Mobility Cuff System offers a Double blocking system that increases performance, stability and safety
- Offers 55º touring range of motion for a natural and effortless movement
- Self-adjusting system...|Ultralight - Light Fit W Liner: The Light Fit liner is extremely lightweight and very comfortable. It offers a waterproof breathable membrane to help with water management.|Recco®: The RECCO reflector in this product enables rescue profes-sionals to locate you with RECCO detectors in the event of an avalanche accident or when lost in the outdoors. RECCO reflectors require...|Vibram: Thanks to our partnership with Vibram, Tecnica skiboots feature Vibram soles characterized by a dual-density rubber compound. Yellow harder rubber in those areas closed to the binding, in order to...
|Size:||22, 22,5, 23, 23,5, 24, 24,5, 25, 25,5, 26, 26,5, 27, 27,5|