Mach1 MV 130 TD
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time appr. 4-7 workdays
- Order number: 146-8050459768664
- GTIN 8050459768664
- manufacturer number 10193100
- manufacturer Tecnica
The newly engineerd Mach1 MV 130 TD raises the benchmark for performance, fit andcustomization in a ski boot. Tecnica’s engineers consulted with a round-table of bootfitterswho hold a combined 100-plus years of experience and then brought those ideasand solutions to our boot-makers in Italy. The result is an improved medium volume fitthat is specially engineered to ski anywhere and everywhere, regardless of conditions.New for this year’s 100mm lasted Mach 1, is the launch of T-Drive Technology. T-Driveis a cuff-to-shell interface that fundamentally changes how a ski boot’s performance isdefined. The T-Drive connects the upper cuff and lower shell in a ground breakingapproach which is entirely focused on prioritizing enghance, efficient and consistentflex. The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the newlyredesigned anatomically shaped liner and shell. If needed, you can add personalcustomization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems.Demanding skiers will appreciate the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell, whichsignificantly improves energy transfer. Mach1 has always stood for performance withgreat fit, and this all new MV version is “what’s next” for Tecnica.
- Customizaion Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PU- Back Spine
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE- full C.A.S.- C.A.S. instep- Celliant®- floating tongue
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Spoiler: Velcro Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap- Powe Lock
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Compatible
- C.A.S. Shell: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less...|Asymmetric Power Transmission: The revolutionary asymmetrical concept is based on a different thickness of the shell and liner structures. The inside of the shell is slightly thicker and stiffer and the outside of...|Quick Instep: Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.|T-Drive: DRIVE PRECISION
- The T-Drive dynamic carbon connector creates a longer lever arm compared to traditional ski boots. This allows:
- Quicker edge to edge transitions.
- Increased lateral power and stability.
- Edge...|Celliant®: Celliant liner is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results...|Lift Lock Buckles: Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
|Size:||24, 24,5, 25, 25,5, 26, 26,5, 27, 27,5, 28, 28,5, 29, 29,5, 30, 30,5, 31|