Mach1 MV 120 TD
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time appr. 4-7 workdays
- Order number: 146-8050459768909
- GTIN 8050459768909
- manufacturer number 10193200
- manufacturer Tecnica
For those who get out there whether the snow Gods have delivered or not, the Mach1MV 120 TD is a high-performance ski boot designed for skiers with mid-volume feet.Mach1 stands for best-in-class all-mountain performance, promising a precise fit, theultimate level of customization and efficient power transfer. The all-new Mach1 MV 120TD delivers the same level of performance as our top-of-the-line 130, but with a slightlymore forgiving flex. New for this year, the 120 flex is reinvigorated with T-DriveTechnology, a cuff-to-shell interface that fundamentally improves the boot’s consistencyand efficiency throughout changing temperatures, allowing you to ski longer with lessfatigue. The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the newlyredesigned anatomically shaped liner and shell. If needed, you can add personalcustomization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems.Advanced skiers will appreciate the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell, whichefficiently transfers all of your energy directly into the turn. For crushing hot laps from bell to bell with precision and comfort, the Mach1 MV 120 TD is the boot you want tostep into."
- Customizaion Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PU- Back Spine
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant®- floating tongue
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Compatible
- C.A.S. Shell: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less...|Asymmetric Power Transmission: The revolutionary asymmetrical concept is based on a different thickness of the shell and liner structures. The inside of the shell is slightly thicker and stiffer and the outside of...|Quick Instep: Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.|T-Drive: DRIVE PRECISION
- The T-Drive dynamic carbon connector creates a longer lever arm compared to traditional ski boots. This allows:
- Quicker edge to edge transitions.
- Increased lateral power and stability.
- Edge...|Celliant®: Celliant liner is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results...|Lift Lock Buckles: Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
|Size:||24, 24,5, 25, 25,5, 26, 26,5, 27, 27,5, 28, 28,5, 29, 29,5, 30, 30,5, 31|
|Color:||COOL GREY, DARK AVIO|