Mach Sport LV 100
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
Delivery time appr. 4-7 workdays
- Order number: 146-8050459669282
- GTIN 8050459669282
- manufacturer number 10189810
- manufacturer Tecnica
A ski boot that fits well is the key to enjoying a great day on the mountain with yourfamily and friends. The Mach Sport LV 100 is all about warmth, comfort andconvenience, designed for intermediate skiers with low-volume feet or smaller overallframes. The NFS Liner is warm and supportive, providing a comfortable out-of-the-boxfit. But if needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system tosolve any additional fit problems. Double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles allow foreasy entry and exit, while the 100 flex strikes the perfect balance between comfort andperformance, allowing you to happily ski until the lifts stop spinning.
- Customizaion Liner: N.F.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355
- Shell: PU- double Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyolefine
- Liner: Sport N.F.S.
- Buckles: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock, adj. Top ratched
- Powerstrap: 45mm power strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Compatible
- C.A.S. Shell: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less...|Quick Instep: Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.|N.F.S. Liner: COMFORT FIT
- Anatomically pre-shaped internal padding
- Custom thermoformable with hot air
- Extra thick soft padding offers comfort and warmth|Lift Lock Buckles: Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
|Size:||24, 24,5, 25, 25,5, 26, 26,5, 27, 27,5, 28, 28,5, 29, 29,5, 30, 30,5, 31|